Landscape Photography, Astro Photography, Travel Photography and People / Culture Photography, Tribal Photography Tour North East India, Arunachal Pradesh
This tour is for people who want to see unseen India. After doing this tour, you will realize how less we know about our own country.
Arunachal Pradesh is home to many indigenous tribes. We will explore the amazing landscapes with lovely people.
You will witness the lifestyle of the people of the different tribes of Arunachal.
There are very less places left in India which is not flocked by tourists. At one time, Ladakh was like that, but now there is nothing called hidden Ladakh or unseen Ladakh as people say.
On this tour, we really saw, that we were the only tourists. We met one foreign lady on the way one day. Except for that, we were the only ones, all the way.
You will definitely come back with an experience that you will cherish for a lifetime.
Arunachal Pradesh Photography Tour Route Map
Only 7 participants on first come first serve basis.
1) Accommodation on a twin-sharing basis in basic, clean hotels / homestays (the best available on this route). Single accommodation can be arranged on request.
2) All meals from Day 1 afternoon to Day 10 morning
3) Surface transfers as per Itinerary
4) Inner liner Permits, Entry fees, Taxes, Parking & Toll
5) Expert photography advice by Ssaurabh A Chatterjee, review of pictures whenever time permits.
Cost does not include
1) Travel to Jorhat and return travel from Dibrugarh to your location.
2) Bottled Water, additional food or beverages ordered; tips, etc.
Rs.20000/- booking amount.
Rest 45 days before the date of the tour.
30 days prior to departure of the tour, advance amount is non-refundable.
30 days to 15 days prior to departure of the tour 50% of the total tour cost.
14 days to 07 days prior to departure of the tour 75% of total tour cost.
07 days to 01 days prior to departure of the tour 100% of total tour cost.
There will be no refund for NO SHOWS.
PICTURES FROM North East India - Arunachal Pradesh Photography Tour
1. Do I need to be physically fit to join this trip?
We will be traveling by SUVs. However, we will walk occasionally around the villages, but these are all very gentle walks.
2. Is this trip only for Photographers?
No, anyone can join. We will spend a lot of time taking some great pictures though. I'm sure everyone loves doing that. We have had non-photographers on our previous trips and they enjoy it as much.
3. I have no knowledge of Photography. Will I get some help?
Yes, absolutely. Saurabh will be assisting you all the time. He will help you with how to take some great pictures. So, you will learn while having fun on the go.
4. I don't have a camera. Can I get a camera or lenses for rent?
Yes, Cameras / Lenses can be arranged based on availability.
5. How do I reach Jorhat?
Jorhat is well connected to Kolkata by air.
6. What are the Photography opportunities?
Please check out this blog to get an idea -