Pushkar Photography Tour 2021
The Pushkar photo tour is one of the most rewarding tours in India. If you are interested in shooting Indian culture and portraits, this tour is for you. This tour offers great opportunities for street photographers and for culture/festival photographers.
Why Join Us for the Photography Tour?
We will make your DREAM COME TRUE - your dream to witness the beautiful fair and to capture it. We will also take some great portraits of the locals.
We will be going the right places at the right time. I will suggest you the right settings for taking pictures and will personally assist you so that you go back with some great shots. We also do post-processing and feedback/review sessions whenever possible, during the tour.
Saurabh has been visiting these regions for almost a decade and great knowledge about the place.
You will also be in company of some great fellow travellers and will make friends for life.
Our tour to Pushkar is focussed on Photography.
Photographic Opportunities in Puskhar
Portrait Photography, Street Photography, Indian Culture Photography
After every session, we come back and review the pictures and get feedback and guidance on how to improve.
Please Note: This tour involves a lot of walking. People who have mobility issues are not recommended to join this tour.
Do Read my Blogs from Pushkar
Cost: Rs.INR 21,000/-
Only 10 participants on first come first serve basis.
Cost includesThe cost includes the following:
1) Accommodation at all destinations as per the itinerary. (Twin sharing basis)
Single accommodation can be arranged if required. 2) Breakfast, lunch, and dinner from Day 1 afternoon to Day 4 afternoon.
3) Expert guidance for Photography by Saurabh Chatterjee
Cost does not include1) Travel cost from your destination to Pushkar.
2) Mineral water, any additional food ordered.
Rs.20000/- booking amount.
Rest 45 days before the date of the tour.
30 days prior to departure of the tour, advance amount is non-refundable.
30 days to 15 days prior to departure of the tour 50% of total tour cost.
14 days to 07 days prior to departure of the tour 75% of total tour cost.
07 days to 01 days prior to departure of the tour 100% of total tour cost.
There will be no refund for NO SHOWS.
PICTURES FROM Pushkar Camel Fair Photography Tour 2021
1. Do I need to be physically fit to join this trip? Yes, this tour involves gentle walking of about 6 kms every day
2. Is this trip only for Photographers? No, anyone can join. We will spend a lot of time taking some great pictures though. I'm sure everyone loves doing that. We have had non-photographers in our previous trips and they enjoy as much.
3. I have no knowledge of Photography. Will I get some help? Yes, absolutely. Saurabh will be assisting you all the time. He will help you on how to take some great pictures. So, you will learn while having fun on the go.
4. I don't have a camera. Can I get a camera or lenses on rent? Yes, the camera/lens can be arranged on request, subject to availability. 5. How do I reach Pushkar? The nearest airport is Kishangarh/Jaipur. Please read my blog (link above) for all details.