Spiti in Winter - Photography Tour
Saturday, February 15, 2020
Arrive in Shimla
Sunday, February 16, 2020
Shimla to Kalpa
Monday, February 17, 2020
Kalpa - Nako - Tabo
Tuesday, February 18, 2020
Tabo - Pin Valley - Mudh - Kaza
Wednesday, February 19, 2020
Kaza - Ki Monastery - Kibber - Kaza
Thursday, February 20, 2020
Kaza - Komik - Hikkim - Langza - Kaza
Friday, February 21, 2020
Kaza - Kalpa
Saturday, February 22, 2020
Kalpa - Shimla
Sunday, February 23, 2020
Only 10 participants on first come first serve basis.
Cost includes1) Accommodation at all destinations as per the itinerary. (Twin sharing basis)
2) Breakfast, lunch and dinner at all hotels.
3) Comfortable vehicle for all days as per the itinerary
4) Driver charges, driver accommodation, fuel and inter-state toll.
5) Expert guidance for Photography by Saurabh Chatterjee
Cost does not include1) Travel cost from your destination to Shimla.
2) Mineral water, any additional food ordered.
PICTURES FROM Spiti Valley Winter Photography Tour - 2020
1. Do I need to be physically fit to join this trip? We will be travelling by SUVs with hardly any physically intensive activity. However, we will be travelling at high altitudes. Please consult your doctor first.
2. Is this trip only for Photographers? No, anyone can join. We will spend a lot of time taking some great pictures though. I'm sure everyone loves doing that. We have had non-photographers in our previous trips and they enjoy as much.
3. I have no knowledge on Photography. Will I get some help? Yes, absolutely. Saurabh will be assisting you all the time. He will help you on how to take some great pictures. So, you will learn while having fun on the go.
4. I don't have a camera. Can I get camera or lenses on rent? Yes, Camera / Lenses for Rent in Hyderabad
5. How do I reach Chandigarh? Chandigarh is well connected from New Delhi by bus / train / flight.